About Me

My photo
Hi. My Name is Paulo. I love number 8. My dream is to score a movie and win an Oscar for that. =P I've created this blog as an outlet to share my ideas, insights, opinions, interests, experiences, learnings, and my life. Don't ask me how to be a good writer because I am not and I will never be. When you wake up one day, and all you want to do is write, then you can call yourself a writer. That's how simple life is. =)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Healing Cycles

Healing wounds… Why do we get so hurt in the first place? When we love someone, have deep compassion towards someone or something our whole being can get knocked off of it’s perch. We fall into a shattered heap and have to slowly work towards putting the pieces together again. I’m sure Humpty Dumpty wasn’t a very good nursery rhythm for children, teaching children that he couldn’t be fixed…hah! =))) 


Over the years we go through many disappointments, suffer loses, our egos get knocked around and we get back up and continue on. WE are AMAZING creatures, but sometimes so stupid in continuing on the same path, we loose touch of our sixth sense and sometimes take so long to learn that what is, IS. We can choose to learn from the universal forces, accepting that it is what it is. 

Everyday has something to offer, we choose our existence. Whether is is with the people we cross paths with for a moment or a lifetime. Things come and go and not becoming so attached to things is one of my lessons in life. Accepting life’s lessons is probably one of the most challenging things we are here to do. 

For me in healing wounds, I feel all the emotions… then work on the process that this is life, where millions of atoms, energy and forces all are working together in this world, giving me this experience to learn from, deal with or to accept:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment